همس القلوب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

همس القلوب

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

حصريا صور yami x tea

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حكاية روح
Admin
Admin
حكاية روح

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 365
العمر : 32
الموقع : www.youtube.com/samaryousrie
المزاج : هادئة
صورة : حصريا صور yami x tea 100542y1heobok6v
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/08/2008

حصريا صور yami x tea Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: حصريا صور yami x tea   حصريا صور yami x tea I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 23, 2008 1:38 pm

صور يامى وتيا جديييييييييييييييييييييدة اسيبكم مع الصور

حصريا صور yami x tea Yamianzuholdinghandsss
Look at this instance--it appears that Yami is holding Tea's hand as they stand with the group at Odion's bedside. HMMM... حصريا صور yami x tea Teawithoutyami
Tea and Serenity are cruising Domino in early Doma...and you think she's just hanging out with her friend... حصريا صور yami x tea Teathinkingofyami
...but she still can't get Yami off her mind. I feel your pain, Tea! XD حصريا صور yami x tea Firstseriesteapoisoned
This is from the first series (as you can tell from the coloring). OK, so apparently, this creepy guy in the green knocks Tea out cold with...chloroform?
حصريا صور yami x tea Firstseriesyamicatchesguy
Unfortunately for Mr. Creepy, Yami catches him, and "takes care of him" with a good dose of his own bad medicine. Then... حصريا صور yami x tea Firstseriesyamicarriestea
Yes, you're seeing that tiny picture right. Yami is carrying the unconscious Tea. Awww... حصريا صور yami x tea Firstseriesawthatscute
She even wakes up at one point and realizes who's carrying her. It's sweet. حصريا صور yami x tea Yamianzucheckingherout
This is from Yami and Tea's only "date" in early Battle City. Look how shy he looks! Tea's just chatting away and Yami's really listening to her, too. حصريا صور yami x tea Yamianzuhandstouch
Though Yami seems to be making a friendship pact with everyone (Joey, Tristan, and Tea), his eyes stay focused on Tea. We know that he relies on her strength and her faith during duels, so this could represent how much he respects her.حصريا صور yami x tea Yamianzusheholdshimclose
Very sweet Revolutionshipping pic from late Battle City--the closeness and trust between the two of them is more obvious here than in most episodes. I suppose crisis will bring people together, huh?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://samar39.yoo7.com
رهفـ الاحساسـ
admin
admin
رهفـ الاحساسـ

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 155
العمر : 31
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: حصريا صور yami x tea   حصريا صور yami x tea I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 24, 2008 11:57 am

صور رووووووووعه cheers
حكاية روح
Admin
Admin
حكاية روح

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 365
العمر : 32
الموقع : www.youtube.com/samaryousrie
المزاج : هادئة
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: حصريا صور yami x tea   حصريا صور yami x tea I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 05, 2008 3:22 pm

اشكرك كتير على المرور الغالى دا
https://samar39.yoo7.com

حصريا صور yami x tea
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
همس القلوب :: قسم الانمى العام :: قسم حلقات YU-GI-OH-
انتقل الى: